Drivers provide courteous, friendly, and reliable on-campus transportation to employees, students, guests and assist disabled individuals as needed, thereby reducing intercampus traffic.
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
No experience required.
Required License/ Registration/Certification
COMMERCIAL DRIVER'S LICENSE (CDL).
Lifting objects up to 25lbs., sitting for long periods of time.
2:00 pm to 10:00 pm; Monday thru Friday.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please select the amount of experience you have driving a passenger bus or shuttle
- More than 0 years, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 2 years
- More than 2 years, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years
- * Do you have a current, valid Commercial Driver's License (CDL)?
- * What is the nature or extent of your experience in the operation of motor vehicles, including the type of vehicle (such as bus, truck tractors, semi-trailers, etc.) which you've operated?
(Open Ended Question)
- * Please state in detail the facts and circumstances of any denial, revocation, or suspension of any license, permit, or privilege to operate a motor vehicle that has been issued to you, or a statement that no such denial, revocation, or suspension has occurred.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter