Program Support Generalist
Position Details Advertising/Posting Title
Program Support Generalist
The University is especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of the institution. Applicants are encouraged to include in their cover letter information about how they will further this goal.
Provide office and operational support for programs and events at the Grossman School of Business. Process space reservations, catering orders, scheduling, travel arrangements, correspondence, and survey data. Provide record maintenance. Assist Program Coordinator with projects.
Minimum Qualifications (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
Associate's degree with one year of related experience, working knowledge of software applications used to support office functions, and familiarity with Internet resources required.
Occasional overtime/weekend hours required, External candidates must complete a 4-month probationary period, A probationary period may be required for current UVM employees, 50% of full time
Hiring Min (Represents full-time (12 months, 1.0 FTE) equivalent salary. Must be prorated for jobs less than 12 months or 1.0FTE (Salary/12 x # of months x FTE))
Payband Max (Represents full-time (12 months, 1.0 FTE) equivalent salary. Must be prorated for jobs less than 12 months or 1.0FTE (Salary/12 x # of months x FTE))
Staff Hiring Band
Hiring salary budgeted at low end of pay band
Staff Union Code
Position will be posted for a minimum of one week, after which it is subject to removal without notice.
Job Open Date
Job Close Date (Jobs close at 11:59 PM EST.)
Open Until Filled
Position Information Position Title
Office/Prgm Support Generalist
Grossman School of Business/58000
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- American Alliance of Museums
- American Association for Affirmative Action
- Burlington Free Press
- Rutland Herald
- St. Albans Messenger
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Community Organization (Please specify below)
- Consortium of Higher Ed LGBT Resource Professionals
- Craig's List
- Department of Labor
- Diverse Issues in Higher Education
- Diversity, Inc.
- Job Central
- Hispanic Outlook
- Inside Higher Ed
- Job Fair
- Listserv (Please specify below)
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators
- NCAA Job Market
- Seven Days
- Trade Show/Conference (Please specify below)
- UVM Catamount Job Link
- UVM Employee (Please specify below)
- UVM Employment Web Site
- Vermont JobLink
- Vermont Library Association
- Women in Higher Education
- Workplace Diversity
- Zip Recruiter
- Other (Please specify below)
- * Please specify here where applicable. Enter "NA" if not applicable.
(Open Ended Question)
Documents Needed to Apply
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
The University of Vermont is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applications from women, veterans, individuals with disabilities and people from diverse racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds are encouraged.