The Admissions Team helps students & Enrollment Counselors through the enrollment process by ensuring all admissions requirements are met. To do this the Admissions Coordinator works closely with Enrollment Counselors, Financial Aid Representatives, Bursars, and Transcript Evaluators. They review each individual student's transcripts and tuition obligations. Admissions Coordinators are responsible for the admissions decision status and to ensure all admission requirements have been met.
- Responsible for processing, accuracy, and quality control for student applications and files.
- Provide assistance for student questions concerning admissions, course enrollments, university programs, or system problems.
- Provide information for students regarding the admissions process and their acceptance.
- Communicate to management system errors and incomplete data.
- Assist with student enrollment into WGU’s new student orientation course.
- Maintain communication with the Student Services department to facilitate a positive experience for students.
- Dependent on assignment: metrics and goals are discussed, set and achieved based on established benchmarks.
- Assignments are based on team and department need. May fluctuate at times.
- Strong written communication and verbal language skills, demonstrated human relation skills.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Strong reasoning ability.
- Proactive leadership style.
- Attention to detail in administrative work.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years Customer Service experience
- 1-2 years WGU Enrollment/Admissions experience
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States