Department of Psychology, College of Arts & Science has an open Research Associate 1 position to work in Dr. Lucina Uddin's Brain Connectivity and Cognition Laboratory. Research involves investigation of cognitive flexibility in autism. Responsibilities include recruitment of participants, data collection, data analysis, etc.
• Bachelor's degree in psychology, neuroscience, or a related field required.
• Individuals with an interest in the neuroscience of autism are particularly encouraged to apply.
• The job requires exceptional organizational skills, high motivation and initiative, the ability to work with children, and to interact efficiently and courteously with others.
• Individuals with prior experience collecting and analyzing MRI data will be given preference.
• The position requires a two year commitment.
Apply at www.miami.edu/careers
Position #: P100013233
The University of Miami is home to some of the brightest minds in the world. We are committed to educating and nurturing students, creating knowledge, and providing service to our community and beyond. The University of Miami offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental benefits, tuition remission, vacation, paid holidays and much more. The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Come join us!]]>