Facilities Admin - 356000
Facilities Management has a mission to make the University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth a place where the facilities and grounds are aesthetically pleasing, clean, well maintained and energy efficient. We offer a working environment that promotes teamwork and professionalism. Facilities Management provides responsive, friendly, and efficient customer support to appropriately support the institutional mission.
The Facilities Department at the University of North Texas Health Science Center is seeking to hire a Custodian to join our team. Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
* Disinfecting, sanitizing and stocking rest rooms.
* Cleaning office areas.
* Trash removal.
* Recycling removal.
* Cleaning public area glass, windows, entrance doors, elevators.
* Cleaning assigned laboratory.
The University of North Texas System is firmly committed to equal opportunity and does not permit - and takes actions to prevent - discrimination, harassment (including sexual violence), and retaliation on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, family status, genetic information, citizenship or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, and employment practices. The University of North Texas System immediately investigates and takes remedial action when appropriate.
The University of North Texas System also takes actions to prevent retaliation against individuals who oppose a discriminatory practice, file a charge, or testify, assist or participate in an investigative proceeding or hearing.
The successful candidate will possess the following required qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED.
* Must have the ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
* Six months experience in custodial services.
* Clear DMV required if operating a State Vehicle.
* Be able to understand chemical usage and application.
* Be able to use a back pack vacuum or upright vacuum.
* Be able to perform the job mechanics including standing, kneeling, pushing and reaching.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Monday - Friday, 4:30PM-1:00AM
Application Types Accepted
Occupational Exposure to HIV/HBV?
Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals?
Occupational Exposure to Tuberculosis?
Require a valid Texas Driver's License?
Require a certification?
Official Job Title
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled