• Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent.
• Screen applicants for appropriate skills, abilities and qualifications.
• Develop and use proven, cost-effective innovative recruiting strategies to fill job openings.
• Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house Applicant Tracking System to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
• Partner with Leaders to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
• Build a pipeline of candidates and maintain relationships with qualified candidates and contacts.
• Work closely with hiring managers, to participate in planning activities to determine hiring needs, trends, and recruiting strategies.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for recruits throughout the interviewing process (i.e., communicate status, answer questions, extend offers, schedule start dates, and coordinate all follow-up efforts).
• Track, analyze, and report candidate pipeline status, recruitment trends, and key performance indicators.
• Conducts follow-up calls and quality-improvement studies with hiring managers and new hires.
• Stays informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-Art recruiting practices.
• Plan, coordinate and execute on-campus recruitment efforts (i.e., information sessions, understand the opportunity).
• Participates in career fairs and interviewing efforts.
• Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
• Attend conferences, association meetings, job fairs, and other networking events to build relationships, promote the firm, and develop an understanding of the regional employment market.
• Works cooperatively with all members of the Recruitment team to develop and implement staffing plans and activities.- Visits hiring-manager departments, as needed to develop a thorough understanding of the department culture and uses that understandings to help candidates fully in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
• Coordinates advertising needs with advertising agency when necessary.
• Create and present prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval, as needed.
• Responsible for the coordination of pre-employment drug tests (including out-of-town drug testing for all campuses) and criminal/scholastic background searches. Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• One year of relevant high volume recruitment experience preferably.
Apply at www.miami.edu/careers
Position #: P00006820
UHealth-University of Miami Health System, South Florida's only university-based health system, provides leading-edge patient care powered by the ground breaking research and medical education at the Miller School of Medicine. As an academic medical center, we are proud to serve South Florida, Latin America and the Caribbean. Our physicians represent more than 100 specialties and sub-specialties, and have more than one million patient encounters each year. Our tradition of excellence has earned worldwide recognition for outstanding teaching, research and patient care. We're the challenge you've been looking for. The University of Miami offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental benefits, tuition remission, vacation, paid holidays and much more. The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Veteran/Disability Employer. Come join us!
Patient safety is a top priority. As a result, during the Influenza ("the flu") season (September through April), the University of Miami School of Medicine requires all employees who provide ongoing services to patients, work in a location (all Hospitals and clinics) where patient care is provided, or work in patient care or clinical care areas, to have an annual influenza vaccination. Failure to meet this requirement will result in rescinding or termination of employment.]]>