Job Location Normal, Il 61790
Posting date 07-09-2018
This position supports the College of Business in promoting programs and enforcing policies and in assisting undergraduate students in planning and completing their academic and career goals.
1. Bachelor's degree
2. Knowledge of word processing, spread sheets, databases.
3. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with a diverse population.
4. If this position is security sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
1. Master's degree in Business or College Student Personnel Administration or Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, or Education.
2. Working knowledge of student advising systems.
3. Prior experience in a higher education setting.
Illinois State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a strong institutional commitment to diversity. Females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.