Lecturer - General Chemistry or Organic Chemistry 2018-2019
Open July 1st, 2018 through June 30th, 2019
If you apply to this recruitment by June 30th, 2019, you will have until July 6th, 2019 to complete your application.
School of Physical Sciences
Department of Chemistry
Position: Lecturer- General Chemistry or Organic Chemistry 2018-2019 (JPF04703)
The Department of Chemistry is seeking applications for Lecturers in General Chemistry and Organic Chemistry. The percentage of time is variable, depending on the course(s) assigned. The salary is commensurate with experience and based on an annual salary starting at $53,402. This is a temporary position, and the successful candidate will be hired only for the duration of one or more academic quarters in 2018-2019 or in the summer session of 2019.
Requirements: The minimum requirements are a Ph.D. in Chemistry and an excellent teaching record.
Please apply online at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04703
Application materials: Please upload a curriculum vita including a list of publications, teaching evaluations (if available) and names of three references (please do not solicit letters).
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Teaching Evaluations (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- 3 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now