Adjunct Faculty in Management-3
San Antonio TAMUSA
Adjunct Faculty in Management-3
Texas A&M University - San Antonio
Department Of Management And Marketing
Proposed Minimum Salary
San Antonio, Texas
The College of Business is seeking applications from qualified candidates for part-time, non-tenure-track adjunct faculty positions for Fall 2018. The successful candidate(s) will teach undergraduate courses in Management. The candidates must have 18 graduate hours in the field. Preference will be given to applicants who have evidence of effective teaching of management courses in a College of Business setting. Some areas of need include teaching general management classes as well as project management, statistics, or employment law. Additionally, preference will be given to applicants with experience with distance education (hybrid and online), and with working with non-traditional or culturally diverse populations. This position requires on campus teaching—we do not offer online only courses in the department. Teaching assignments include face to face and hybrid courses.
- Graduate degree in Management or closely related field from a regionally accredited university.
- Minimum of 18 graduate credit hours in related field.
- Prior Relevant industry experience.
- College/University teaching experience.
- Prior teaching experience in a college of business setting
- Familiarity with non-traditional commuter University setting.
- Experience working with culturally diverse populations.
- Appropriate professional licensure, credential, and/or certification.
- Experience with Learning Management System such as Blackboard.
- Experience with delivery of hybrid/blended and online classes.
Prior to issuing a letter of appointment, three original letters of recommendation and official transcripts from each degree-granting institution must be received directly by the College of Business. E-scripts and E-recommendations will be considered IF emailed directly to the department chair. If transcripts are from an international institution, it is the responsibility of the prospective applicant to have the transcripts translated and evaluated by an approved credential evaluator.
FACULTY Application Process:
Applications are accepted only through the online job portal at:
Applicants must complete the online application by either downloading your resume to auto-populate the application, or manually complete the application fields.
IMPORTANT: Your application is not complete unless you upload the following:
1) Cover letter
2) Curriculum Vitae
3) Name and contact information of at least two references (can be part of your cover letter)
You will upload these document on the MY EXPERIENCE tab. Use the UPLOAD prompt button for each required document.
Please ensure that all required documents are uploaded prior to submitting the application. Once the application is submitted, no changes or revisions can be made.
In compliance with ADA, if accommodations are needed for the application process, please contact HR at (210) 784-2058.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution's verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution's procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.