The Registrar is responsible for providing leadership and vision for the Division designed to efficiently assist students with their enrollment at all of the ASU-Beebe campuses. The Registrar will act as the custodian of records in maintaining all student academic records, ensuring security and confidentiality in compliance with all Federal, state, and local regulations. The Registrar will also provide leadership and be able to work with diverse groups and have exceptional communication skills. Attention to detail is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides leadership and vision for the Division comprised of Admissions, Concurrent Enrollment, and Registrar.
2. Plans, implements, and evaluates short and long-range strategies, goals, and objectives for the Division.
3. Facilitates the proper use of technology and the student information system (Campus Nexus Student) to deliver services to students.
4. Works collaboratively with other College administrators and departments (Institutional Research, IT, Student Success, etc.) to gather, interpret, and present data on students, student progress, and student success indicators in order to support strategic enrollment planning/management efforts.
5. Works collaboratively with other College administrators for the accurate reporting and recording of student academic achievement.
6. Oversees and troubleshoots the student information system for all enrollment services functions through software analysis, process mapping, testing, training, and documentation. Assists in testing and provides recommendations for system enhancements.
7. Keeps abreast of current College policies and procedures regarding academics and advising students on how to meet graduation requirements (Degree Progress Audits). Works collaboratively with appropriate leadership and staff to resolve issues with individual academic records and credit attribution.
8. Oversees the maintenance and updates for an efficient student records system in accordance with the policies or recommendations of the College and within FERPA guidelines.
9. Facilitates student movement through academic programs, ensuring records are kept properly in conjunction with the appropriate staff.
10. Provides leadership with the development and management of the operational budgets for the Division.
11. Supervises the coordination, evaluation, and certification of all graduation applications, and oversees the graduation process (final compliance) in conjunction with the appropriate staff.
12. Participate in College task force and committee work as assigned.
13. All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
3 years of higher education experience.
3 years of supervisory experience
Experience in enrollment services or management related area (Admissions, Registrar, Student Success, etc.)