Open date: July 2nd, 2018
Next review date: August 1st, 2018
Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee.
Final date: June 30th, 2019
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
The Department of Mathematics anticipates possible openings for Project Scientists. Positions are dependent on extramural funding and research contracts of individual Principal Investigators (P.I.s). The initial position may be for up to one year, with the possibility of renewal.
Applicants must possess a Ph.D., and have a proven track record of research and experience in a given field. A broad range of knowledge and competency and a high level of independence are required for this position. Appointments will be effective October 1, 2018, or later.
Completed applications must be submitted electronically through www.recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04677 and must contain:
(1) AMS cover sheet. Indicate your area of mathematical specialization.
(2) Cover Letter
(4) Statement of Research
(5) Two selected reprints and/or preprints
(5) Three reference letters submitted through https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/ or emailed to email@example.com by the referee.
Please reference job #04677 in the subject line of all correspondence.
Applications are welcome at any time. The review process is ongoing, and will continue until positions are filled. Applications received by October 1st will be given priority, but the position will remain open until filled.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- AMS Cover Sheet - Indicate your area of mathematical specialization
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Statement of Research
- Two selected reprints and/or preprints (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-5 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now