Visual Design Coordinator - Sadler Center and Campus Center
Design and layout a variety of communication and publicity pieces (e.g. logos, digital media. programs. posters, webpages). Create design concepts and mock-ups (e.g. color palettes, banners, graphics, and other design elements). Provide design support for websites and social media.
Exceptional knowledge of visual and graphic design principles and the creative process.
- Demonstrated experience and success producing thoughtful and compelling design concepts for both web and print applications.
- Mastery of key Adobe Creative Suite products such as: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, et al.
-Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of various web tools including social media and other pertinent instruments.
- Excellent organizational, consulting, interpersonal, and communications skills, with evidence of ongoing professional development and commitment to excellence in a team-oriented environment.
- Exceptional customer skills and effective presentation skills.
- Superb problem-solving and collaboration skills.
-An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Previous work experience in areas such as visual design, marketing, web communications, and publication.
- Experience working with students in a college or university setting.
- Experience in leadership and project management, and experience executing multiple priorities simultaneously within a team-based work environment.
The College of William & Mary values diversity and invites applications from underrepresented groups who will enrich the research, teaching and service missions of the university. The College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and encourages applications from women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.