Patient Registration Assistant II - PG Orthodontics and PG Endodontics, School of Dental Medicine-1
Patient Registration Assistant II - PG Orthodontics and PG Endodontics, School of Dental Medicine-18001033
The Post-Graduate Orthodontic Clinic has 18 residents who provide contemporary orthodontic treatment for up to 1,500 patients a year. The residents treat a wide range of clinical cases under the supervision of faculty who are experienced orthodontic clinicians.
The Post-Graduate Endodontic Clinic is a referral only clinic with 14 residents who provide root canal therapy for internal and external patients. The residents treat a wide range of patient ages for standard root canals, re-treats, and surgeries under the supervision of experienced faculty.
Under general supervision, provides excellent customer service, greets patients, inputs and/or verifies patient information, responds to patient inquiries, and schedules/confirms appointments. May perform financial functions (collects payment, conducts daily batch reconciliation) and provides administrative support. Performs other related duties to assist in the management of the department.
- High School degree/equivalency and 1-3 years of job related experience.
- This position also requires basic knowledge of dental and coding terminology.
- Basic knowledge of dental/medical billing software and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Basic knowledge of dental/medical billing software and Microsoft Office along with dental terminology.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service focus while dealing with patients and other customers.
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Organization: Endodontics - Dental
Employee Status: Limited Appointment
Job Posting: Jan 18, 2018, 5:11:04 PM