HR Operations Lead
The College of New Jersey is seeking a Senior HR Operations Lead. This position will report to the Senior Associate Director. Concentration areas include but are not limited to the following:
- Project management
- Quality Assurance/Auditing
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a Bachelors in HR or related field
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the 3 concentration areas
- Be at an intermediate to advanced level with Excel
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment, deadline oriented
- Be organized, detail oriented
The College of New Jersey is a highly selective public institution that has earned national recognition for its commitment to excellence. TCNJ currently is rated Number One public school in the category "Best Regional Universities (North)" in U.S. News & World Report, is ranked as one of the 75 "Most Competitive" schools in the nation by Barron's Profiles of American Colleges, and is considered a "Best Buy" in higher education by both Barron's and Kiplinger's Personal Finance.
To enrich education through diversity, The College of New Jersey is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The College has a strong commitment to achieving diversity among faculty and staff, and strongly encourages women and members of underrepresented groups to apply.