Support Specialist, KeyBank Summer Academy
Department: Dean of Public Safety (3W6100)
Location: KeyBank Public Safety Training Center
Reports To: Program Manager
Recruitment Type: External/Internal
Requisition ID: req357
Employment Type: Part-Time Support Staff
Vacancy Number: PT069-19
Union Position: Non-Union
Work Schedule: Hours will depend on program needs.
• Provides non-instructional skill station supervision in the Firefighter agility and Police Academy for the KeyBank Summer program.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Knowledge in all types of tools and equipment used in Firefighter and Police training.
• Must be able to exercise good judgment and discretion in the performance of regular work.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to communicate effectively to individuals at all levels internal and external to the College
• Basic math skills
• Must have a valid Ohio driver's license and ability to meet the College's insurability requirements
• Sensitivity to respond appropriately to the needs of a diverse population
• Associate's degree
• Experience in fire and/or police training
Special Instructions to Applicants: During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Affirmative Action Statement: Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution.