Speech Language Pathology Adjunct Instructor
Position Summary Information
Job Description Summary
Southwestern Michigan College, a two-year college located approximately 30 minutes north of South Bend, Indiana, and approximately 30 minutes from Lake Michigan’s eastern shore is seeking a Speech Language Pathology Adjunct Instructor.
This Speech Language Pathology Adjunct Instructor teaches courses within the health careers discipline to a diverse student population. Courses are normally taught on the main campus during the day. Instructors are responsible for promoting an effective learning environment for students and successfully achieving learning outcomes for assigned courses.
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology is required.
- Minimum of two years documented work in Speech Pathology.
- Experience in education, developing and promoting student success.
- Experience in individualized and non-traditional approaches to learning.
All applicants must demonstrate the ability to promote active and collaborative learning through a variety of teaching methods, as well as relate to students. Excellent organization and communication skills, as well as the demonstrated use of instructional technology, are required.
Posting Number 20180613
Job Category Adjunct
Reference Request Details
Accept References Yes
Minimum Requests 3
Maximum Requests 5
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Inside Higher Ed
- Chronicle of Higher Ed
- MI Talent
- MCCA Website
- The Ladders
- Indiana Career Connect
- Employee Referral
- SMC Website
- SMC Job Alert Email
- * Do you have a Master's Degree or higher?