ASSIST DIR, PROGRAMS-FUQUA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
ASSIST DIR, PROGRAMS-FUQUA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Assistant Director, MQM Online Programs THE DUKE ADMISSIONS OFFICE THE FUQUA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS Overview
Participate in a team effort to market, recruit, select and yield students for Duke University's online MQM programs. Provide administrative management and coordination for admissions functions, reporting to the Director of Admissions. Assist with recruitment, selection and yield efforts of other Fuqua programs as needed.
• Assist the Director of Admissions and the Senior Associate Dean for Digital Education in the implementation of admissions processes for the MQM: Health Analytics program and future MQM online programs
• Assist with the planning and execution of special on-campus and off-campus events such as Open Houses, Information Sessions, and Yield Events
• Participate in phone and e-mail campaigns to qualify prospective students and answer questions
• Provide relevant content, related to MQM online program, to support the upkeep and management of the Incoming Student Website for updates and as a yield tool
• Monitor social media such as Facebook groups, Twitter, Instagram, industry blogs etc.
• Maintain relationships with students and alumni and involve them in the Admissions process as appropriate
• Track class profile and make up throughout the application cycle, using admissions data to measure and analyze results, and communicate progress with Director of Admissions
• Interview candidates for admission
• Travel for recruitment purposes, both domestically and internationally
• Read and evaluate applications for admission and present to the admissions committee for consideration
• Counsel prospective students on the admissions process
• Participate in the evaluation of admitted applicants for scholarship consideration
• Assist with the review and evaluation of applicants to other programs as needed and time permits
• Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
• Undergraduate degree required
• Admissions, counseling, marketing, or corporate recruiting experience highly desirable
• Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally for recruiting purposes
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously in a fast- paced environment
• Must be very comfortable in a highly computerized environment, including database management, electronic bulletin boards and e-mail. Excel and Powerpoint skills are desired.
• Strong communication, consultative selling, interpersonal and team skills are essential
2775 ASSIST DIR, PROGRAMS
Job Family Level
Full Time / Part Time
Regular / Temporary
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employercommitted to providing employment opportunity without regard to anindividual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, genderidentity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex,sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation,creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robustexchange of ideas—an exchange that is best when the rich diversity ofour perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achievethis exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feelsecure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals arerespected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our communityhave a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions:Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System mayinclude essential job functions that require specific physical and/ormental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests forreasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Work requires analytical, communications and organizational skillsgenerally acquired through completion of a bachelor's degree program.
Work generally requires two years experience in personnel, college oruniversity administration, or a related field to acquire skillsnecessary to provide program management, advising and generaladministrative support.OR AN EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF RELEVANT EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Auto req ID
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.