Grant & Contract Administrator
Grant & Contract Administrator
Wisconsin Rapids Campus
Mid-State Technical College has an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to write and administer grants and agency contracts in support of the college. The college is the beneficiary of local, state and federal grants and contracts.
In this role, the Administrator works closely with all college operations in the areas of Academics, Student Services, Workforce Development, Foundation, Finance, IT, HR, and Marketing to understand the college’s needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Seek out and leverage grant funding to advance operational and strategic missions
* Develop (write) grants/contracts with state agencies or foundations
* Develop budget and outcomes management systems to monitor grant progress
* Cultivate relationships with local, state, and federal economic development representatives
* Support to college leaders in legislative advocacy and policy analysis
* Collaborate with various internal/external departments or entities in regards to grants and contracts
* Master’s in Business Administration, Public Administration or related field
* 10+ yrs of experience in grants and contract administration in an educational setting preferred
* Excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and project management skills
Compensation based upon experience and qualifications.
Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance; life insurance; long-term disability; paid time off and holidays; flexible spending account; Wisconsin Retirement System; 403(b) and 457; employee assistance program; educational assistance; and employee wellness program.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, complete an online application at:
You should have the following information available when completing an application:
* Contact information (addresses, phone numbers)
* Employment History
* Electronic copy of resume and transcripts
Application materials submitted via mail, fax, email, or in-person will not be considered. Incomplete applications or applications noting "See Resume" will not be considered.
Please note that Mid-State’s main form of communication during the recruitment process is email. In addition to receiving communications from email addresses with an @mstc.edu domain, you may receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to watch your inbox as well as junk, spam, and clutter folders.
Continuous recruitment with first review of completed applications starting June 20, 2018. Applications received on or after June 20th may be considered in a secondary pool.
Mid-State Technical College, an equal opportunity employer and educator, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or other applicable legislated categories, in its services, employment programs, and/or its educational programs and activities, including but not limited to admission, treatment, and access. Mid-State Technical College provides reasonable accommodations to assist persons with disabilities to access or participate in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: VP-Human Resources, 32nd Street N, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494, Phone: 715-422-5325.