Computer Services Technician
Computer Services Technician
Wisconsin Rapids Campus
Mid-State Technical College has an opportunity for an experienced Tech to provide support for desktop hardware, software and peripherals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Install, troubleshoot, repair and upgrade equipment and software
* Prepare computers to ensure current security and anti-virus solutions
* Provide support by phone, e-mail, remote access or campus visits
* Monitor Help Desk tickets, ensuring proper routing and addressing Desktop Service issues
* Maintain hardware inventory information
* Associate’s in Computer Science or related field
* At least 1 yr of experience working with computer technology in a business environment
* Experience working with Microsoft products; experience with Apple products desired
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
* Ability to travel weekly to the Marshfield and Stevens Point campuses
* Experience in a large-scale environment preferred
Compensation based upon experience and qualifications.
Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance; life insurance; long-term disability; paid time off and holidays; flexible spending account; Wisconsin Retirement System; 403(b) and 457; employee assistance program; educational assistance; and employee wellness program.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, complete an online application at:
You should have the following information available when completing an application:
* Contact information (addresses, phone numbers)
* Employment History
* Electronic copy of resume and transcripts
Application materials submitted via mail, fax, email, or in-person will not be considered. Incomplete applications or applications noting "See Resume" will not be considered.
Please note that Mid-State’s main form of communication during the recruitment process is email. In addition to receiving communications from email addresses with an @mstc.edu domain, you may receive emails from email@example.com. Please be sure to watch your inbox as well as junk, spam, and clutter folders.
Continuous recruitment with first review of completed applications starting June 13, 2018. Applications received on or after June 13th may be considered in a secondary pool.
Mid-State Technical College, an equal opportunity employer and educator, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or other applicable legislated categories, in its services, employment programs, and/or its educational programs and activities, including but not limited to admission, treatment, and access. Mid-State Technical College provides reasonable accommodations to assist persons with disabilities to access or participate in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: VP-Human Resources, 32nd Street N, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494, Phone: 715-422-5325.