AHA Support Specialist
AHA Support Specialist
Wisconsin Rapids Campus
Mid-State Technical College is in need of an individual to provide support for all levels of basic life support courses for open enrollment, continuing education and contracted services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Schedule basic life support courses
* Provide assistance and support to instructors of basic life support courses
* Update, revise, and maintain American Heart Association (AHA) curriculum and instructional materials
* Manage and maintain AED, CPR, and First Aid equipment
* Maintain all AHA required documentation
* Issue course completion cards to students
*Experience as an administrative assistant preferred
* Current AHA recognition as a BLS provider desired
* Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
* Ability to effectively work as part of a team
* Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
* Strong time management skills
* Demonstrate a positive attitude to work
Compensation based upon experience and qualifications.
Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance; life insurance; long-term disability; paid time off and holidays; flexible spending account; Wisconsin Retirement System; 403(b) and 457; employee assistance program; educational assistance; and employee wellness program.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, complete an online application at:
You should have the following information available when completing an application:
* Contact information (addresses, phone numbers)
* Employment History
* Electronic copy of resume and transcripts
Application materials submitted via mail, fax, email, or in-person will not be considered. Incomplete applications or applications noting "See Resume" will not be considered.
Please note that Mid-State’s main form of communication during the recruitment process is email. In addition to receiving communications from email addresses with an @mstc.edu domain, you may receive emails from [email protected] Please be sure to watch your inbox as well as junk, spam, and clutter folders.
Continuous recruitment with first review of completed applications starting June 27, 2018. Applications received on or after June 27th may be considered in a secondary pool.
Mid-State Technical College, an equal opportunity employer and educator, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or other applicable legislated categories, in its services, employment programs, and/or its educational programs and activities, including but not limited to admission, treatment, and access. Mid-State Technical College provides reasonable accommodations to assist persons with disabilities to access or participate in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: VP-Human Resources, 32nd Street N, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494, Phone: 715-422-5325.