Assistant Project Scientist
Open June 11th, 2018 through June 26th, 2018
The UC Irvine Department of Family Medicine, Division of Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology is seeking applicants for an Assistant Project Scientist.
Under the supervision of the PI, the Assistant Project Scientist will be responsible for the development and implementation of the ACL grant evaluation process. Duties includes developing surveys for Trauma Informed Care training; tracking data for the new Case Manager role for the EAFC; and program evaluation to analyze whether the TIC and/or case manager position reduces elder abuse recidivism for the victims/survivors.
The Assistant Project Scientist will be expected to demonstrate significant, original, and creative contribution to a research or creative program or project; and demonstrate professional competency and activity.
Ph.D. degree in Social Ecology or a related field focused in policy and design.
Salary will be determined based on qualifications and experience.
To apply please log onto UC Irvine's RECRUIT located at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04733
The University of California, Irvine, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now