Coordinator, Law Admissions Operations
*Cover letter is required with application.*
Summary: The Coordinator for Law Admissions Operations works as part of the School of Law enrollment team to facilitate, execute, and maintain all database information and functions including, but not limited to, processing applications and updating system information, sending correspondence, and developing and running data analytics and reporting.
- Coordinates enrollment management through development of strategies to enhance conversion and yield rates.
- Develops and prepares models to capture data to track recruiting results.
- Provides data to facilitate efforts for Marketing/Communications
- Maintains and provides detailed reporting and yield information on regular schedule and as requested.
- Utilizes admissions software system ACES2 to maintain applicant data.
- Prepares files for Admissions Committee review.
- Revises and maintains applications for Juris Doctor (JD), transfer, and visiting students including remaining current on all Law School Admission Council (LSAC) and American Bar Association (ABA) requirements.
- Runs queries, maintains cache, and sends Candidate Referral Service emails to prospective JD students.
- Sends emails to applicants at various stages of the application process (i.e. receipt of application, review and completion, decision).
- Communicates with applicants regarding incomplete applications and works with them to resolve issues.
- Manages admitted student correspondence and marketing campaigns.
- Executes transfer of data on new students from ACES2 into Banner creating student records, including original creation of records, updates, adding decisions to create General Student form (SGASTDN) records, and several other functions.
- Generates computing usernames and passwords for all incoming students through Banner; communicates with incoming students regarding same.
- Prepares numerous complex statistical reports for the Dean, Admissions Committee, and other entities upon request including, but not limited to, ABA reports, Wake Forest University (WFU) institutional reports and day-to-day status reports necessary in the enrollment management process.
- Assists Director and Assistant Dean in maintain and updating publications, correspondence, and the New Students website as necessary.
- Assists with recruitment activities, including travel and meeting with prospective students, as necessary.
- Facilitates operation of CRM, ACES2, and other tools necessary to advance the efforts of the office of admission.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and/or other databases/software systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to organize workflow and coordinate activities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a ride range of constituencies.
- Committed to customer service and maintaining confidentiality.
- Attention to detail
Preferred Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Two years’ experience in complex business setting; educational setting and/or extensive database use.
- Experience with admissions software system.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (“CRM”) systems.
- Experience with WordPress, Banner, and Machform.
- Experience with MailChimp or other email platform.
- Responsible for own work.
Note: This position profile identifies the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform job-related duties as may be reasonably assigned by his/her supervisor.
In order to provide a safe and productive learning and living community, Wake Forest University conducts background investigations and drug screens for all final staff candidates being considered for employment.
Wake Forest seeks to recruit and retain a diverse workforce, and encourages qualified candidates across all group demographics to apply.
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States