Quality Program Project Director
Position will be posted for a minimum of one week, after which it is subject to removal without notice.
Job Open Date 06/11/2018 Job Close Date (Jobs close at 11:59 PM EST.) Open Until Filled No
Position Title Research Specialist Posting Number S1626PO Department Med-Gen Internal Med/55536 Position Number 00024720 Employee FTE 1.0 Employee Term 12
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- American Alliance of Museums
- American Association for Affirmative Action
- Burlington Free Press
- Rutland Herald
- St. Albans Messenger
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Community Organization (Please specify below)
- Consortium of Higher Ed LGBT Resource Professionals
- Craig's List
- Department of Labor
- Diverse Issues in Higher Education
- Diversity, Inc.
- Job Central
- Hispanic Outlook
- Inside Higher Ed
- Job Fair
- Listserv (Please specify below)
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators
- NCAA Job Market
- Seven Days
- Trade Show/Conference (Please specify below)
- UVM Catamount Job Link
- UVM Employee (Please specify below)
- UVM Employment Web Site
- Vermont JobLink
- Vermont Library Association
- Women in Higher Education
- Workplace Diversity
- Zip Recruiter
- Other (Please specify below)
- Please specify here where applicable. Enter "NA" if not applicable.
(Open Ended Question)
Documents Needed to Apply
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Curriculum Vitae
The University of Vermont is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applications from women, veterans, individuals with disabilities and people from diverse racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds are encouraged.