Education Abroad Accountant
The Division of Global Affairs (DGA) at Kennesaw State University is pleased to announce a new position for an Accounting Specialist II. The Accounting Specialist II will work with the Education Abroad Office and duties for the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Review and process invoices via ePro and Owl Pay;
- Review and process cash advances and travel expense statements;
- Analyze and reconcile agency accounts;
- Set up new agency accounts;
- Review financial reports for discrepancies and conduct research to resolve issues as needed;
- Create unit financial reports as needed;
- Communicate with Education Abroad faculty and staff, and other on campus partners as needed; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications: Bachelor's degree and 2+ years bookkeeping or accounting experience OR High School Diploma and 6 years bookkeeping or accounting exp
Preferred Qualificiations: Familiar with PeopleSoft Financials, Banner, and proficient with Microsoft Office applications, experience reviewing and reconciling travel expenses, knowledge of Georgia, BOR and KSU accounting and procurement policies.The ability to think critically, problem solve, and research issues with minimum supervision.