Telestroke Clinical Coordinator
Working Title: Telestroke Clinical Coordinator
Position Type: University Managerial and Professional Staff
Department: Department of Neurology
Posting Date: 04-10-2018
The Department of Neurology is seeking a Telestroke Clinical Coordinator. This position is responsible for quality and program data management, developing and monitoring standard work protocols, conducting outreach with multiple sites, and administering provider support.
Qualified applicants must have Bachelor's degree and a minimum of three year's relevant experience. Experience with Clinical Neuroscience and quality data management is strongly desired. Candidate must have advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
This position is restricted and contingent upon the continuation of funding.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Skills in program development
2. Strong outreach and interpersonal skills.
3. Ability to identify and resolve problems.
4. Ability to work accurately and with attention to detail.
5. Ability to relate to people in a wide variety of professional levels.
6. Strong organizational skills.
7. Excellent interpersonal, written, and communication skills.
8. Ability to work in a detail-oriented manner using excellent analytical skills.
9. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
E-mail a Friend: jobs.virginia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=84313