Program and Outreach Coordinator
Program and Outreach Coordinator
Job Number: 79059
Administrative Associate 3 JCC 4103 Grade F Program and Outreach Coordinator Stanford University's School of Earth Energy & Environmental Sciences is seeking an entrepreneurial, highly-motivated, creative, administrative professional who is excited to help us develop and grow our new Change Leadership for Sustainability Program. The Change Leadership for Sustainability Program within Stanford Earth is dedicated to advancing sustainability in pursuit of human well-being. It offers executive education programs and a coterminal master's degree to prepare leaders with the knowledge, mindsets and practical skills needed to understand and intervene in complex systems to secure human well-being around the world and across generations. The program hosts a sustainability leadership speaker series and other initiatives to build a global community that shares conceptual knowledge and practical expertise in the pursuit of sustainability.
Candidates with strong administrative skills and experience in areas such as writing, graphic design, social media, event planning, and network and community building; and a passion for and track record in building and supporting new programs are strongly encouraged to apply. Some of the duties you may perform in this position are:
- Manage content for our online community of practice.
- Provide overall administrative support and coordination for the Program, including developing and maintaining the annual and quarterly Program calendar, scheduling and managing program events, meetings, rooms, courses, p-card transactions, invoices, etc.
- Assist with development of written and visual materials for hand-outs and presentations for faculty and advisory committee meetings, executive programs and student orientations and workshops.
- Manage the Program website, including posting and editing content,
- Research online platform options for a content repository of videos, case studies, podcasts and other multi-media components.
- Coordinate outreach and manage logistics for our international speaker series, including conducting social media and other marketing, booking event venues, coordinating with audio-visual technicians, and providing support to guest speakers as needed.
- Conduct web-based research on peer programs and related curricula to help us expand our network and refine our Program content and strategy.
- Develop and maintain the Program databases.
- Provide support for multi-media content production, online course recordings, and other activities related to collaboration with Stanford curriculum development partners.
- Maintain records and support preparation of reports for the Committee on Graduate Studies.
- Provide administrative support to the executive director and program director, including calendaring, travel, expenses.
- Advanced computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and email applications.
- Demonstrated success in following through and completing projects.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and assign work to others.
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of projects.
- Ability to routinely and independently exercise sound judgment in making decisions.
Location: School of Earth, Energy & Environmental Sciences, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.