Adjunct BAS-TE Student Teaching Supervisor
Centralia College is currently seeking applicants for part-time, adjunct instructor positions in the Bachelor of Applied Science - Teacher Education (BAS-TE) program.
This recruitment is to establish an applicant pool for future part-time faculty vacancies. The college hires part-time faculty on a quarter by quarter basis, dependent on enrollment. If you are selected for an interview for a potential future vacancy, a college representative will contact you.
- Observe, mentor, and assist pre-service teachers during their student teaching
- Lead small group seminars
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university
- Knowledge of and experience in K-12 education
- Ph/D or EDd
- Experience working in a K-12 school
- Knowledge of or experience with the edTPA
- Knowledge of or experience with the co-teaching model
- Successful teaching experience at the college level
- Ability to observe for 'best practices' in K-12 or Special Education classrooms
Reading and writing on a computer