Campus Visitor Coordinator
Campus Visitor Coordinator
Posting Number: R0001233
Location: Salem Campus
Attention Current Willamette University Employees: In order to apply for posted positions, please close this window and log into your Workday account and apply through the Career worklet.
Instructions for Applicants:
Please read the following carefully before beginning the online application process.
To be considered for employment at Willamette University, please complete our online employment application. Your application and all required attachments -- listed at the bottom of the page -- must be submitted for each individual job post that you are interested in applying for. If there is an application deadline, please ensure that your application is submitted by the deadline. Once you submit your application you will not be able to edit your application.
Position Summary:The campus visit coordinator serves as the initial contact person for all incoming calls and visitors to the college of liberal arts office of Admission. The campus visit coordinator is responsible for coordinating the campus visit program for individuals and groups by corresponding with prospective students and families, faculty, staff and students at Willamette. The service and quality of the campus visit has a significant impact on Willamette's image and student's decision to enroll, therefore, the campus visit coordinator will work together with the admission team to provide an excellent visit experience and achieve enrollment goals for the university.
Ensures the alignment of the campus visit program with the mission, vision and strategic plan for the university
Coordinates daily campus visits and group visits
Corresponds with visitors in a timely manner to advise them of schedules and arrangements, answer questions and convey needed information
Works with student ambassadors to coordinate hospitality to visitors in the office
In partnership with the director of operations, participates in planning and execution of special events
Maintains inventory of print materials and coffee station supplies for the office
Assists operations staff in application processing
Track and evaluate the campus visit program, analyze survey data, prepare reports and stay current on methods and practices for campus visit programs to ensure effectiveness
Other duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both individuals and groups
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High level of attention to detail with proven ability to organize tasks as well as develop, manage and assess programs with multiple priorities
- Technical experience with an admission related CRM, Microsoft Office suite, and Google suite
- Ability to work well in a goal-oriented environment
- Experience working with populations from diverse backgrounds and a demonstrated commitment to working with students from underrepresented groups
- Proven ability to take initiative
- Models positive attitude, exemplary work ethic and professionalism
- Valid driver's license
- Willingness to be flexible in work schedule
- Familiar with private, residential liberal arts environment
- Previous experience in a college admission office
- Slate CRM experience
TYPICAL WORK SCHEDULE:
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, 12 months per year
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORKING CONDITIONS:
Typical work is performed indoors in a normal office environment and some travel may be required.
You will need to upload the following two documents as part of your application materials in the "My Experience" section:
- Cover letter addressing the required/desired qualifications and presenting any other applicant characteristics which deserve emphasis
- Current Resume
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Apply online at https://willamette.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/willametteuniversityjobs/job/Salem-Campus/Campus-Visitor-Coordinator_R0001233
Believing that diversity contributes to academic excellence and to rich and rewarding communities, WU is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty, staff and student body. We seek candidates, particularly those from historically under-represented groups, whose work furthers diversity and who bring to campus varied experiences, perspectives and backgrounds.