Adjunct BAS-TE Instructors
Centralia College is currently seeking applicants for part-time, adjunct instructor positions in the Bachelor of Applied Science - Teacher Education (BAS-TE) program.
This recruitment is to establish an applicant pool for future part-time faculty vacancies. The college hires part-time faculty on a quarter by quarter basis, dependent on enrollment. If you are selected for an interview for a potential future vacancy, a college representative will contact you.
- Teach hybrid courses, including working online, provide office hours
- Teach to diverse learning styles
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university
- Relevant work experience related to course content
- Ph/D or EDd
- Experience working in a K-12 school
- Knowledge of or experience with the edTPA
- Knowledge of or experience with the co-teaching model
- Successful teaching experience at the college level
- Experience with the Canvas classroom
- Ability to model 'best practices' in K-12 or Special Education classrooms