Department: Registrar's Office
Post Date: 06/04/2018
Position Available Date:
Assists with the articulation of transcripts and test score reports. Assists with the auditing of degree plans. Assists with the processing of schedule and academic program changes. Assists with setting up, monitoring, maintaining, and updating student information systems. Analyzes, enters, and validates student data; maintains related records and files; initiates and responds to inquiries; generates reports.Minimum Requirements:
- A minimum of one (1) year of full-time professional employment experience directly related to registration and records in higher education or a minimum of three (3) years of relevant full-time employment experience is required.
- An associate's degree is required; a bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Experience with Jenzabar EX student information system is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills as well as exceptional time management and detail-orientation skills are required.
- The ability to work independently and the ability to forge collaborative working relationships are required.
- Intermediate to advanced-level skills with Microsoft products including Outlook, Word, and Excel are strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in general office equipment operation is required.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits including Day One medical and dental insurance, retirement plan with match and tuition benefits for employees and their dependents.Application Deadline:
Position will remain open until filled.To Apply:
Please submit a resume and a cover letter of interest with your online application.
Application packets may also be submitted/completed by mail or in person:
UMHB Human Resources Division
UMHB Box 8020
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
For information regarding employment at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, please visit our Careers Site.
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please contact HR directly at Ext. 4527 to ascertain which documents are required to apply for this position. Please contact the Human Resources Division directly, rather than the hiring department/supervisor, to assure equal opportunity of our process.
To apply, visit https://umhb.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2zc18o78u1a