Digital Marketing Tenure Track Faculty
Sinclair seeks to attract an academically and culturally diverse faculty that carries out the mission of the college with dedication, innovation and a commitment to the success of each student. The Business & Public Services division invites applications for a tenure-track faculty position in Digital Marketing that will begin August 16, 2018.
The following are six critical performance areas that define a tenure-track faculty position at Sinclair:
- Scholarship and Professional Growth: Maintain and seek to improve currency and competence in the discipline and as a teacher.
- Teaching and Learning Facilitation: Participate in the continuing development and implementation of the department’s curriculum through teaching that reflects a strong commitment to fostering student success.
- Assessment and Evaluation: Implement evaluations according to established standards and use assessment data to continuously improve teaching and learning.
- Student Development: Through in-class and out-of-class initiatives, actively seek to advance the development of individual students and their capacity to meet their educational goals.
- Curriculum Design: In collaboration with colleagues, actively contribute to the continuous review and revision of the department’s curriculum.
- Workplace and Community Service: Contribute to the operation and advancement of the college through committee service and other activities. Extend professional expertise to the community served by the college.