Instructors-Workforce and Economic Development Training
The Schmidt Training and Technology Center, at Reading Area Community College, is seeking part-time contract Instructors for our growing catalog of Workforce Development training programs. Ideal candidates are industry professionals with recent technical and/or business management experience. Areas of expertise include:
- Computer-Aided Design (AutoCAD, Revit, SolidWorks)
- Cisco Network Administration
- Leadership and Management
- Project Management
- Business Processes / Customer Service
- Lean / Six Sigma / Supply Chain
- ServSafe Food Safety
- Quality Assurance/ Internal Auditor / Risk Management
- Commercial Drones: FAA Part 107 Test Prep
Candidates must be available to teach Monday through Friday during business hours and have flexibility to travel to local business facilities.
Bachelor’s degree required from a regionally accredited Institution. In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, extensive experience may be considered.
Substantive business and management experience in topical areas required.