Hospitality Adjunct Faculty
Hospitality Adjunct Faculty members are expected to participate in a variety of school and faculty meetings, to assist when necessary with curriculum development and assessment, and for supporting students in every aspect of their learning which includes regular office hours, tutorial assistance, coaching and career and academic advice.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Teaching of courses as assigned.
• Attendance at one-on-one meetings with the Program Director.
• Development of curriculum with the school faculty and Program Director and assessment of curriculum with the school faculty, Program Director, and other college administration.
• Development of coursework and updating course materials to keep courses at the leading edge of knowledge in the disciplines.
• Engaging in on-going personal professional and faculty development.
• Providing student support for every aspect of learning in the form of regular office hours, tutorial assistance, coaching and career and academic assistance and advice.
• Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s preferred. Tested Experience taken into consideration.
• Professional certifications a plus
• Classroom teaching experience preferred
• Significant industry experience required