Assistant Director of Recruitment
The primary responsibility of this position is to focus on direct contact with prospective students and their families, mentoring Admission Representatives, cultivating key relationships for the Office of Admission with the local schools and community, partnering with faculty and offices across campus to have a larger presence in the local schools, presenting in local classrooms on the value of higher education and specifically a Concordia College education. This position must have a commitment to working with students and families from diverse backgrounds.
1. Support the mission and vision of Concordia College and demonstrate the competencies as defined for this position.
2. Manage individual territory
3. Cultivate key relationships with the Fargo/Moorhead community
4. Mentor Admissions Representatives
• Bachelor’s degree
• Two or more years of experience in an admissions setting or equivalent field
For more information and to apply, please visit http://hr.cord.edu/postings/4423. Concordia College is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Criminal background check required.