Engineering Training Lead
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5-7+ years of experience of professional software engineering experience
- 2 years of professional experience with at least one SPA framework (Angular, Ember, Vue etc)
- Has experience building and deploying fully integrated, full-stack applications in a production setting (including building/maintaining back-end services in Node, Java or similar environments)
- Has training delivery experience in a technical software or hardware company.
- Deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context
- Desire to take on a leadership role supporting the pool of partner instructors
- Language fluency—strong English required; other languages a plus
- Willing to travel once a month for a week to clients’ sites in the Bay Area
- Outstanding attention to detail, follow-through, and teamwork
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic, distributed environment.
- Bonus: knowledge of Spring, Maven, and related frameworks and technology.
- Deliver instructor-led training in person, in public and private classes.
- Prepare for tailored delivery of training as needed for private classes.
- Develop curriculum and content based on client technology stack to create an immersive onboarding experience for new engineers
- Provide leadership through mentoring and supporting partner instructors and teaching the most challenging classes.
- Be familiar with the latest training methodology, tools, and technology and apply it to your work as required.
- As needed, contribute to other miscellaneous tasks and projects to ensure smooth operation of the training business and help drive the business forward
What We Offer:
- A competitive hourly rate
- The opportunity to work with driven and talented colleagues committed to lifelong learning
- Work with the best technology companies in the Valley, along with leading VCs
Talio.io is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.