Higher Education Budget Analyst
The UNC System Office, located in Chapel Hill, NC invites applications for the position of Higher Education Budget Analyst. The Analyst is responsible for providing budgetary and fiscal analysis, assessments, and reports to senior UNC System office leaders, the State Budget Office, and the Legislative Fiscal Research staff, on the various program areas including university budgets and expenditures, tuition and fees, financial aid, and other areas.
(1) Conducts analysis of policy, financials, and data on various University matters.
(2) Works with the UNC constituent institutions and the State Budget Office to review and approve budget revisions and allocation of appropriated funds.
(3) Reviews and provides analysis of the UNC System budget, the State budget, and other State budget legislation.
(4) As needed, works directly with senior UNC System Office and campus leadership on the assessment and analysis of topics in their portfolio.
(5) Manages the drafting, review, and editing of written reports and oral presentations to internal and external bodies.
Please apply at: https://uncgacareers.northcarolina.edu/postings/search