Higher Education Policy Analyst
The UNC System Office located in Chapel Hill, NC invites applications for a Higher Education Policy Analyst position. The Analyst is responsible for providing programmatic, policy, and fiscal analysis, assessments, and reports to senior UNC System office leaders and campus leadership, on the various public policy areas including university fiscal policy, state fiscal policy, and higher education policy, and on topics such as higher education finance, tuition and fees, enrollment, performance metrics, financial aid and other areas.
(1) Conducts public policy analysis, at both the University and State level, and review of budget legislation.
(2) Conducts secondary source research on higher education policy and practice, and analysis of the fiscal impact of potential policy changes.
(3) Works across disciplines and in multi-disciplinary teams within the UNC System Office, with all UNC constituent institutions and affiliates, with the General Assembly and Governor’s office, and with other North Carolina state government agencies.
(4) As needed, works directly with senior UNC System Office and campus leadership on the assessment and analysis of topics in their portfolio.
(5) Manages the drafting, review, and editing of written reports and oral presentations to internal and external bodies.
To be considered for this position, please apply at: https://uncgacareers.northcarolina.edu/postings/search