Senior Finance and Policy Analyst
The UNC System Office located in Chapel Hill, NC invites applications for the Senior Finance and Policy Analyst position. The Analyst is responsible for providing fiscal, economic, and statistical modeling, and policy research and analysis to senior UNC System office leaders and campus leadership, on various program areas including higher education finance, tuition and fees, enrollment, performance metrics, financial aid, and other areas.
(1) Conducts sophisticated financial, statistical, and economic modeling.
(2) Provides secondary source research on higher education policy and practice, and analysis of the fiscal impact of potential policy changes.
(3) Creates detailed forecasts of student enrollment and related revenue and expenditures.
(4) Works across disciplines and teams within the UNC System Office, with all UNC constituent institutions and affiliates, with the General Assembly and Governor’s office, and with other North Carolina state government agencies.
(5) As needed, works directly with senior UNC System Office and campus leadership on the assessment and analysis of topics in their portfolio.
To be considered for this position, please apply at: https://uncgacareers.northcarolina.edu/postings/search