Assistant Director of Alumni Programs
The Office of Institutional Advancement is seeking an Assistant Director of Alumni Programs to play an integral role in engaging alumni with each other and with Rollins College. The successful candidate will establish, develop and implement diverse and creative programs to bring alumni closer to the College. Major initiatives include Alumni Weekend, the Reunion programs, faculty speaker programs and the International Travel Program. Reporting to the Senior Director of Alumni Relations, the Assistant Director will also identify, recruit, train, support and recognize class and affinity leaders and volunteers to ensure goals are met and the committees reach their full potential.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; Master’s preferred
- Five+ years of job-related experience; higher education and/or non-profit organization preferred
- Ability to organize and plan large-scale, complex, high-quality events requiring attention to detail, including pre-, on-site and post-event logistics and follow up
- Ability to leverage logistics for budget/data/metric reporting purposes
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Proven ability to build and support effective volunteer structures to meet goals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to learn/use Ellucian Banner database and Argos reporting
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and update files with high degree of accuracy and sensitivity to the importance of stewardship and donor relations
- Strong interpersonal skills with a willingness to work in a team-oriented environment
Rollins College is a comprehensive, liberal arts college located just north of Orlando, Florida, a diverse metropolitan community with a thriving economic and cultural scene. Nearby, Orlando International Airport provides easy access to U.S. and international destinations. The College emphasizes innovative and quality teaching in small classes and ranks number one among 121 Southern master’s-level universities in the annual rankings of “America’s Best Colleges,” released by U.S. News & World Report. Visit the College website at www.rollins.edu.
Rollins College offers a generous benefits package featuring comprehensive health coverage, retirement savings plan with generous employer contribution and full tuition waiver after one year for employees, spouses, domestic partners and dependents.
Candidates may apply online directly through the Rollins College employment website.
Apply link: http://jobs.rollins.edu/cw/en-us/job/492761/assistant-director-alumni-programs
Through its mission, Rollins College is firmly committed to creating a just community that embraces multiculturalism; persons from historically under-represented minority groups are encouraged to apply.