Assistant Director of Alumni Communications
The Office of Institutional Advancement is seeking an Assistant Director of Alumni Communications to play an important role on the Alumni Relations team, including the creation and timely implementation of a strategic communications plan for all alumni programs and services. Partnering with annual giving and others, the successful candidate will promote a variety of programs and services to engage alumni of the College. This role reports to the Senior Director of Alumni Relations and serves as the liaison with Communications and Marketing for Alumni Engagement and Advancement Division projects.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Five years of communications or marketing experience, preferably for an institution of higher education or non-profit organization
- Flexibility, self-motivation and the ability to focus on results
- Ability to set priorities and work on numerous projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, writing and communication skills
- Attention to detail, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel and experience with web, social media and print platforms
- Demonstrated experience at evaluating program outcomes and tactical approaches to effective communications
- First-hand Rollins College knowledge and/or experience preferred
Rollins College is a comprehensive, liberal arts college located just north of Orlando, Florida, a diverse metropolitan community with a thriving economic and cultural scene. Nearby, Orlando International Airport provides easy access to U.S. and international destinations. The College emphasizes innovative and quality teaching in small classes and ranks number one among 121 Southern master’s-level universities in the annual rankings of “America’s Best Colleges,” released by U.S. News & World Report. Visit the College website at www.rollins.edu.
Rollins College offers a generous benefits package featuring comprehensive health coverage, retirement savings plan with generous employer contribution and full tuition waiver after one year for employees, spouses, domestic partners and dependents.
Candidates may apply online directly through the Rollins College employment website.
Apply link: http://jobs.rollins.edu/cw/en-us/job/492760/assistant-director-alumni-communications
Through its mission, Rollins College is firmly committed to creating a just community that embraces multiculturalism; persons from historically under-represented minority groups are encouraged to apply.