Dean of Nursing
The Dean of Nursing is responsible for management and direction of the Nursing division. These functions include program development, faculty and student recruitment, budget development and management, and faculty development and evaluation. The dean will coordinate these responsibilities with the College as a whole so as to support the mission of NSCC.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience:
- A master’s degree with a major in nursing and completion of an approved professional nursing education program.
- Demonstrated experience in a supervisory capacity (minimum of two years), at least five years’ experience in the practice of nursing as a registered nurse, two of which have been as a faculty member in a professional nursing education program.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Current and valid RN license in Ohio.
- Must be familiar with all aspects of Community College Academics, programs, faculty and employee development, and accreditation.
- Demonstrated leadership skills working with students, employees, and the public in an administrative capacity.
- Expertise in managing a division that is research-based and results driven. Ability to gather and analyze statistical data.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), motivational, interpersonal, and team building skills required.
- Must demonstrate good judgment, tact, and have the ability to foster cooperation and collaboration and have the ability to be creative and innovative in administering program and services and to motivate employees to work harmoniously in a complex organizational structure.
Interested candidates should submit an application, cover letter, and updated resume, in Word or PDF format, to firstname.lastname@example.org using subject line “Dean of Nursing.”
Full job description available at https://northweststate.edu/nscc-jobs/
Apply for Dean of Nursing
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly