Administrative Support Associate - Contributing
Requisition Number S1530
Position Number 014431
Position Classification Title Administrative Support Assc
Functional Title Administrative Support Associate - Contributing
Position Type Staff
The position will primarily provide clerical/secretarial support for the graduate program, website, digital marketing and communications maintanance, student records maintenance, and student recruitment. Duties performed are varied and include: coordinating graduate program admissions and enrollment, maintaining student records and electronic databases, maintaining departmental website, scheduling and hosting prospective student visits and communicating program information, assisting faculty/staff with routine duties, events, and special projects. Position will assist Office Manager with departmental duties as needed.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENCY; OR DEMONSTRATED POSSESSION OF THE COMPETENCIES NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE WORK.
- Associate's Degree or 2 Year College Equivalent,
- 2-3 Years Experience.
If no applicants apply who meet the required competency level and training & experience requirements, then management may consider other applicants. Salary would be determined based on competencies, equity, budget, and market considerations.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants are required to upload a list of at least three (3) professional references that includes:
- Company Name,
- Type of reference (Professional, Supervisor, Colleague, Academic, or Personal). One (1) of those references will need to be a current or previous supervisor.
- Email Address
- Contact Phone Number
Recruitment Range $25,398 - $27,500
Org #-Department Consumer, Apparel & Retail Studies - 12404
Work Hours of Position 8 A.M. - 5 P.M., Monday - Friday
Job Family Administrative and Managerial
Competency Level Contributing
Open Date 05/21/2018
Close Date 06/01/2018
Job Close Date
Salary Grade Equivalency 57
Number of Months per Year 12
- Cover Letter
- List of References
- Writing Sample(s)
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Have you graduated from high school or received a GED?
- * Please indicate how you learned of the vacant position for which you are applying:
- UNCGjobsearch Website
- Piedmont Triad Area Newspaper
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Inside Higher Ed
- Other professional journal / website
- UNC School System Job Board
- Personal Networking
- If you selected "Other", please provide the name of the resource here.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship?
To learn more or to apply for this position please visit our UNCGjobsearch website at https://jobsearch.uncg.edu