Assistant Professor - Occupational Therapy
Job Title Assistant Professor - Occupational Therapy
Posting Number 20170066FAC
Type of Employment Regular Full-Time
Position Type Faculty (Tenure-Track)
Department Occupational Therapy Program
Minimum Education Requirements
• An earned doctorate in Occupational Therapy or related discipline.
• Graduate of a US Department of Education ( USDE ) accredited institution(s).
Minimum Experience and Skill Requirements
• Certified by the Board of Certification as an Occupational Therapist and also certified or eligible for licensure as an occupational therapist by the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Preferred Education and/or Experience Qualifications
• Previous higher education academic experience;
• Clinical expertise in an area of concentration;
• 3+ years of OT practice;
• Demonstrates commitment to service, scholarship, and teaching; and
• Active participation in scholarly activity (grant-writing, research, etc.).
Posting Date 05/17/2018