About Baltimore City Community College
Founded in 1947, Baltimore City Community College (BCCC) is a comprehensive, urban institution accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The College's campus is located in West Baltimore; the institution also has several satellite locations throughout the city. With its broad range of degree and certificate programs, affordable tuition, and extensive outreach, BCCC offers educational opportunities to the citizens of Baltimore City and throughout the state of Maryland. BCCC serves more than 15,000* students annually, providing credits that transfer to four-year colleges and universities as well as workforce training leading directly to job placement. The College is proud of the fact that 100** nations are represented within the student body.
* Based on annual unduplicated credit and non-credit headcount for FY 2016. **Based on fall 2015 credit enrollment.
Requisition Number: 2018-064
Posting Start Date: 5/17/2018
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Additional Documentation: Transcripts Required (upload as other)
Compensation: $50,380 - $56,735
The Marketing Administrator assists in the planning, direction, coordination and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns and initiatives such as media and advertising research; planning and scheduling; marketing materials management; the development of both printed and online resources; and campaign assessment, tracking, analyzing and reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or a specifically related field
- 5 years' experience in Marketing, preferred in an agency setting
- 2 years' experience as a media buying experience in an agency setting or with a direct company
- Results driven, data-minded, detail-oriented, highly organized, a team player and is able to work in a problem-solving environment
- Detail oriented and proficient at project management and able to organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Develops and fosters strong relationships with media partners
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities and projects, while maintaining Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
- Highly proficient in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google Docs)
- Comfortable with basic image editing using Photoshop
- Experience with these media applications: SmartPlus Media, Strata, Nielson, ComScore/Rentrak, SalesForce
- Experience with MediaMath
- Creative and artistic sensibilities a plus
- Experience with digital advertising platforms a plus
BCCC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Applicants needing accommodation for any part of the application and/or hiring process should request the accommodation from The Office of Human Resources office by contacting us at HRComplianceCoordina@bccc.edu.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.