Duties: The LIBRA Library Clerk position is located in West Deptford, NJ.
This is a one-year term position with the possibility of extension.
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday, 9AM -5 PM
* Sort library materials by size
* Vacuum, wipe or otherwise clean materials as necessary
* Under supervision, using bibliographic information as provided, prepare library materials in a variety of languages for the Libraries Research Annex
* Locate bibliographic records in cataloging module (ALMA, Innovative Millennium, etc.)
* Add holdings records, item records & barcode information as necessary
* Assign material to specific storage container
* Handle limited shelving & material delivery activities as required for other duties
* Assemble high density storage containers
* Collect & report statistics relating to processing
Qualifications: A High School Diploma or GED is required
College degree preferred
Library experience preferred
Position requires regular lifting of storage containers weighing in excess of 50 lbs. each.
Reference Number: 50-28752
Salary Grade: U
Employment Type: Non-Exempt
Org: Library Auxiliary Facility
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: 1-Unionized