Front Desk Assistant, Advising
Title: Front Desk Assistant, Advising
Position ID number: 328
Posted Date: 05/17/2018
Job Category: Hourly and Temporary
Department: Student Development & Success - HSDS
Position Status: Hourly/Temporary
• Respond appropriately to callers on the advising lines.
• Schedule appointments through OASIS (Online Advising Information System) based on the advising caseload system.
• Greet students as they arrive in the advising center.
• Alert advisors when appointment arrives.
• Route emergency calls to appropriate staff within the department.
• Maintain a professional atmosphere at the front desk.
• Sign students up for upcoming workshops.
• Help students with building scheduling during busy months (July, August, January)
Minimum of 5 years of customer service in a fast paced environment.
Ability to work closely with the daily operations manager.
Must be flexible to accommodate the needs of the office to include working most evenings until closing and Saturdays.
Email application, https://www.aacc.edu/media/college/human-resources/documents/ApplicationHourlyorContractualStaff.pdf , to Mary Kindrat, email@example.com
Hours per Week: 20-25