Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Assists hiring managers with posting positions to external job boards.
Assist Talent Acquisition Manager with coordination of job fairs.
Updating information in applicant tracking system.
Prescreens candidates as needed to determine those that meet minimum qualifications.
Processes candidate communication, including auto-generated letters from the ATS.
Contacts candidates as requested by recruiter and/or hiring manager.
Coordinators search committee meetings and activities.
Arranges interviews as requested.
Follow up with candidates post interview
Assist with making job offers, running background checks and aiding with new hire orientations.
Responsible for I -9 paperwork and other new hire paperwork for new hires.
Back up for Immigration Specialist with VISA processing for international hires.
- Helps with recruiting projects as requested.
As part of the background check process, this position WILL require a satisfactory Consumer Credit check as a condition of employment. See http://hr.kennesaw.edu/managers/docs/Credit_check_criteria.pdf for specific policy guidelines.
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and/or veteran status.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED: High school diploma or GED required.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Two years' experience in human resources or similar setting is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of current technical applications including MS Office Suite. Experience using PeopleSoft Careers preferred. Ability to pick up new software programs with ease.
- Ability to act in a confidential capacity handling internal and external inquiries with the highest level of integrity, professionalism and fairness in all aspects of job performance
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state and local employment laws related to recruitment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel.
Bachelor's degree in business, HR, or related field preferred
PHR, SPHR, SHRM CP or SHRM SCP a plus