Part-Time Testing Assistant
Title: Part-Time Testing Assistant
Position ID number: 326
Job Category: Hourly and Temporary
Department: Testing & Assessment Services - HTCC
• Testing Assistants are responsible for administering all college approved tests, placement examinations, course exams, certification exams and special accommodation testing.
• Effective oral and written communication skills and the ability to work positively in a diverse environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and computerized scoring required.
• Ability to type accurately at moderate speed and perform data entry functions accurately.
• Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including day/evening hours/weekend hours, at any AACC site, to accommodate the needs of the Center.
~~ Additionally, the Testing Assistant will serve as a referral source to guide students to other college resources. Candidates must be proficient in using Microsoft Office. Solid oral communication skills are also required. Working knowledge of providing accommodations or working with students at the secondary or post-secondary level is preferred.