Alumni Engagement Facilitator
Lynn University is an independent, innovative college based in warm, sunny Boca Raton, Florida. We're consistently recognized by The Chronicle of Higher Education as a "Great College to Work For" in such areas as compensation and benefits; work/life balance; job satisfaction; and respect and appreciation.
Our nearly 3,000 students hail from approximately 100 countries and nearly all 50 states, making Lynn one of the top five most international schools for our size. Our campus is a melting pot of cultures and beliefs, and we pride ourselves on our ability to embrace new ideas.
As a Lynn employee, you'll be free to think differently. You'll enjoy on-campus events and workshops that aim to reduce stress and celebrate community. And most importantly, you'll be doing your part to build a better future.
Lynn is currently accepting applications for the position of The Alumni Engagement Facilitator. The Alumni Engagement Facilitator is responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive engagement program designed to provide meaningful opportunities for volunteerism, service, personal and professional development and events and programs for alumni to enhance loyalty, dedication and support for Lynn University to increase alumni engagement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing and manipulating alumni data
- Research local companies employing multiple alumni
- Design and implement programs for alumni to interface with students
- Securing outcomes for 3 months, 3 years & 5 years
- Meeting, calling and corresponding with alumni one on one
- Create and implement events to engage both alumni and students
- Liaison to Development office
- Liaison to marketing department re: alumni
- provide a monthly report to development re alumni activity
- Work with Social Media Coordinator to ensure alumni messaging is consistent, correct & engaging
- Measure alumni engagement via development of matrix
- Manage alumni CRM platform
- Submit call report for entry into raisers edge
- oversight of alumni shadowing programing
- Engage with key faculty re: major specific alumni
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university
- One to two years related experience and/or training preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Social media savvy
- Proficient in Excel
Accreditation and equal opportunity
Lynn University is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, pregnancy or parenting status, veteran status, retirement status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In accordance with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Lynn University does not discriminate on the basis of sex. Inquiries concerning the application of the non-discrimination policy may be directed to the University Compliance Officer/Title IX Coordinator at 3601 N. Military Trail, Boca Raton, FL 33431; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org; by phone at +1 561-237-7727 or to the U.S. Dept. of Education OCR.
Lynn University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award baccalaureate, masters and doctoral degrees. Contact the SACSCOC at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call +1 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Lynn University. 2016 Lynn University 08/16.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Please notify us at least five days in advance if a reasonable accommodation for a disability is needed by calling +1 561-237-7639.
The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
In compliance with the Clery Act, the University annually provides a report to each student and current employee, as well as to prospective employees and students, that provides a detailed disclosure of information regarding campus security practices (including Emergency Response Plan, Timely Warnings, Emergency Warnings, Missing Persons, fire safety policies, fire prevention data, and Crime Log policies), as well as crime and fire-related incident statistics for the preceding year. The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available online at lynn.edu/securityreport
For your health, Lynn University is now smoke- and tobacco-free.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.