Pharmacy Director Associate/UKHC
Provide strategic leadership for Pharmacy services that are directly related to Value Based Analytics, including the pharmacy team over Antimicrobial Stewardship, Nutritional services, and Medication Use Policy and Education. Serve as an expert resource for pharmacy services in the identification, design, and implementation of quality related initiatives. Assist pharmacy staff in tracking and reporting on identified outcomes.
IEBC (Internal Employee Being Considered)
Pharmacy Director Associate/UKHC
Pharmacy Director Associate/UKHC - Office of Pharmacy Value and Analytics
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
May require sitting or standing for greater than 5 hrs each day; may require the ability to reach above shoulder level; routine computer work.
Primarily Mon - Fri; 8a - 4:30p.
Strong clinical knowledge; Attention to detail; Ability to Prioritize and effective communication skills.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Health system hospital experience preferred; PGY1 and/or PGY2 residency preferred.
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you licensed or eligible to be licensed as a Pharmacist in the state of Kentucky?
- * How many years of experience do you have practicing as a licensed pharmacist?
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter